The PIC Magazine Awards – Court of Protection Practitioner
The Court of Protection Practitioner Award
- This award is open to all Court of Protection Practitioners and/or Deputies.
How do I apply?
Send your CV and personal statement (limited to 2 x A4 pages each) to Kerry.email@example.com. Please clearly state which award it is that you are applying for.
Your personal statement should detail the following:
- Why you believe you should win.
- What impact on your area of law you have made
- Recognition from others for achievements, providing evidence of such
- Any charitable work that you have undertaken/funds raised
- Anything else that you believe should be taken into consideration that is not mentioned above.
The closing date for applications is Friday, 22nd May 2020.
How will my application be Judged?
Applications will be reviewed by our panel of judges (see below):
- Professor Dominic Regan of Dominic Regan Training Ltd
- Lisa O’Dwyer, Medico-Legal Services Director at AvMA
- Reuben Glynn of Partners in Costs
- Daniel Lewis of Daniel Lewis Law
- Denzil Lush, former Senior Judge of the Court of Protection
How will the winner be announced?
The winner will be announced by our sponsor Daniel Lewis at the Mid Conference Dinner at AvMA‘s Clinical Negligence Conference on the evening of Thursday, 25th June at the Bournemouth International Centre.
What will I win?
The winner will receive a fabulous weekend away for two (worth £500) along with an Award!