Yorkshire and Humberside
03458 72 76 78 ext 370
How long have you been working in costs?
When did you join PIC?
What work do you do?
Bill of Costs, Schedules, Costs Budgets, Claim 1’s, COP
Some interesting cases
- £275k damages road traffic collision case, which involved a woman being knocked off her bicycle and suffered a brain injury.
- £2.275 million damages road traffic collision case, which involved a 17-year-old girl as a passenger in a motor vehicle, who suffered a head injury and transfemoral amputation of the left leg. The driver died at the scene of the accident. The case lasted 5 years.
- £135k damages Cauda Equina Syndrome case, which involved a prisoner. Complex causation issues. The case lasted 6 years.
- Local authority child abuse case. The case lasted 6 years.
- £1.5 million lump sum award plus £95k annual periodical payments birth injury case. The case lasted 15 years.
- Royal Navy assault case involving a 32-year-old man, who suffered severe psychiatric injuries, which resulted in his admission as a patient under the Mental Health Act 1983. Complex liability and causation issues.
Additional personal details:
In my spare time I enjoy watching movies and TV programmes, reading and going on family holidays with my Partner and daughter.
Click here to get in touch with Sarah.