The PIC Magazine’s Court of Protection Deputy Award 2019
Send in your applications now!
- This award is open to all Court of Protection Deputies
How do I apply?
Send your CV along with a personal statement (limited to 2 x A4 pages) to the email address below. Please clearly state which award it is that you are applying for.
Your personal statement should detail the following:
- Why you believe that you should win.
- The impact that you have made on your area of law
- Recognition from others for achievements along with evidence of such
- Any charitable work that you have undertaken/funds raised
- Anything else that you believe should be taken into consideration that is not mentioned above.
Please direct all queries and applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is Friday, 24th May 2019
How will my application be Judged?
Applications will be reviewed by our panel of judges (see below):
- HHJ Richard Roberts QC
- Professor Dominic Regan of Dominic Regan Training Ltd
- Lisa O’Dwyer, Medico-Legal Services Director at AvMA
- Reuben Glynn of Partners in Costs
- Daniel Lewis of Daniel Lewis Law
- Denzil Lush, former Senior Judge of the Court of Protection
The judges will meet to go through the applications on 3rd June 2019.
The top 3 finalists for each award will be announced by email during the week commencing 10th June.
How will the winner be announced?
What could I win?
The winner will receive a fabulous weekend away for two in Venice (worth £500)